miércoles, noviembre 19, 2008

Lista

Affinity - Red car wire
"Tell me she's wishing I wished she was with me"

Check yes, Juliet - We the kings
"Don't sell your heart, don't say we are not meant to be
Run, baby, run, forever will be you and me"

Kids in love - Red car wire
"You got me wishing and I'm wishing on a thousand stars, baby
And I'm running my mouth cause you're so damn pretty"

Your guardian angel - Red jumpsuit apparatus
Casi toda la letra...

Kiss me - New found glory
"Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor"

Whoa oh (Me vs. everyone) - Forever the sickest kids
"It's me vs. every guy
It's your choice, you choose"

Thunder - Boys like girls
"Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder"

Hero/heroine - Boys like girls
"It's too late, baby, there's no turning around
I've got my hands in my pocket and my head in a cloud
This is how I do when I think about you"

Kill me in a record shop - Boys like girls
"Your kiss will be the ultimate"

escrito en silencio a las 4:12:00 p. m.
0 comments

Shh..., ¿escuchas?



mi único yo

  • Will write
  • for food...
  • some day.

Ya fue

Siento que alguien me sigue...