sábado, diciembre 08, 2007

Escuchando música

"There’s a lot of things I wanted to say
But never got a chance to find a way"

Hawk Nelson-Letters to the president

"I dont mind, I dont care
As long as you're here"

Sick Puppies-All the same

"When I hurt, when I bleed
You are holding me"

Skillet-Under my skin

"I don’t wanna wake up one day
And find out it’s too late
To do all the things I wanna do"

Simple Plan-Jump

"I just want some one to say to me
I'll always be there when you wake"

Blind Melon-No rain

"Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored"

Linkin Park-Faint

"Alegri...ia-a-a"
El Otro Yo-Alegría

"To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought"

Timbaland ft. FOB-One and Only

"Revive
The unforgettable sense of being"

AK-FG-Rewrite

escrito en silencio a las 10:21:00 a. m.
0 comments

Shh..., ¿escuchas?



mi único yo

  • Will write
  • for food...
  • some day.

Ya fue

Siento que alguien me sigue...